Owner Operators enjoy outstanding career options with Highway Transport. Our Owner Operators enjoy a wide range of excellent advantages and steady freight to make your move to Highway Transport a positive – and profitable – one for your driving business.
- Require Tanker, HazMat endorsements, and a TWIC card
- well-maintained tractor
- Clean driving record
- Owner Operators can run system (OTR) or regional
- Must have driving experience of past 24 months driving tractor trailer OR past 12 months chemical tank tractor trailer
We hope you’ll join the Highway Transport family! Read more about being a Highway Transport Owner Operator here.
- No Up Front Costs
- Mileage Pay/Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit
- Purchase Fuel at Our terminals at Cost
- Reasonable Insurance
- Spouse Rider Program
- Base Plate Rental Program
- Optional Maintenance Reserve Account
Safety Focused. Quality Driven.