Chemical Tanker Drivers are held in very high regard by everyone here at Highway Transport. Highway Transport has a reputation in the trucking industry for operating with the guiding principles of “family.” This company epitomizes a family business through skill, pride, and hard work. As an employee, you’ll benefit from the Watkins legacy of strong relationships and a stable environment.
Chemical Tanker Drivers Are:
- An elite class of drivers who are aware of the weight of a chemical tanker, of how long it takes to bring one to a halt, how quickly life can be endangered.
- Individuals with an exceptional level of expertise who can be depended upon to drive a sixty-five foot, five-axle chemical tanker truck that carries all types of chemicals throughout the United States.
- Heroes with the deepest concern for others.
We’ve built up a solid track-record of trust with our customers, and our drivers are committed to maintaining that trust by staying on top of security issues on the road. Our service centers and headquarters are staffed by quality-minded employees dedicated to our driving fleet. Highway Transport fosters a company culture of safety. Safe drivers are our most crucial asset.
Contact a Recruiter
Highway Transport Chemical Drivers Enjoy:
- Respect & Dignity
- Company-owned facilities
- Steady Driving, Steady Personalities
- Paid Orientation
- Drivewyze Intelligent Transportation System
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient Web-based Access for Viewing Payroll Details
- A Company Culture of Safety
- Family Atmosphere
Paid Classroom Training
- Knoxville, TN
- One Week
- Reimbursed travel to Knoxville, TN
- Hotel & Meals Provided for Orientation Week
Paid On-the-Job Training with a Trainer (paid on first regular paycheck)
Not a Driver?
It takes a strong team and a wide range of people to support our exceptional fleet of drivers. Discover the wide array of job possibilities we have to offer… everything from tank wash to mechanic to corporate operations!
Highway Transport, a stable, safety focused company, offers Owner Operators outstanding career options. Our Owner Operators enjoy a wide range of excellent advantages and steady freight to make your move to Highway Transport a positive – and profitable – one for your driving business.